Ability to Secure Access to Systems as a Seamless Part of Identity Management Greatly Reduces Risk of Insider Fraud
Mountain View, CA – September 29, 2011 – Fox Technologies (FoxT), Incorporated, a leading provider of Enterprise Access Management (EAM) solutions, today announced the release of the FoxT Web Services Interface 2.0, an extension of its product portfolio that allows enterprises to easily add access controls to their identity, role and federation management systems. More than 100 of the Fortune 500 corporations now rely on FoxT solutions to enforce access policies for millions of privileged- and end-users.
About FoxT Web Services Interface 2.0
The new web services interface from Foxt is a standards-based SOAP API framework that enables data interchange between FoxT EAM solutions and Identity, Role, and Federation management systems. Now organizations have a seamless way to add granular authentication and authorization policy enforcement to their existing identity and role management processes, plus fully control access to their systems and data. The web services interface is available immediately through FoxT and its partners.
Specifically, the FoxT Web Services Interface enables organizations to:
- Define fine-grained access policies and correlate these with identities defined in other systems
- Provision each instance of the user account across diverse servers and domains and effectively manage the state change of those accounts
- Enforce authorization and authentication through assignment of roles to groups of users
- Reset and synchronize the password for a single account across servers and domains with one function call
- Consolidate detailed user access activity data including keystroke logs for automated audit and compliance reporting
- Create fine-grained sub-administration rules for delegation of management tasks to Help Desk operators, Sys Admins and others
- Re-validate and report on the actual current deployed state of user accounts for accurate recertification of account status
The FoxT EAM solution suite enables organizations to rapidly implement centralized enforcement of granular authentication and authorization policies to control access to a wide range of corporate servers, applications and databases. It also automatically consolidates details about the user activity data and produces compliance-specific reports.
“Recent news on costly security breaches from insider fraud highlights the on-going challenge with keeping user access rights up-to-date,” said Subhash Tantry, CEO at FoxT. “The FoxT Web Services Interface makes it easy for organizations to meet their compliance, security and operational goals by synchronizing identity and access management processes across best of breed solutions.”
FoxT protects corporate assets with an enterprise access management solution that centrally enforces granular access entitlements, in real-time, to operating systems, databases, and business applications on any networked device. The ability to proactively administer, authenticate, authorize, and audit access across diverse platforms, down to the operating system resource level, enables organizations to greatly reduce compliance and audit costs, streamline IT security administration, and protect corporate value by mitigating the risk of insider fraud. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, FoxT serves Global 1000 customers in 32 countries. For more information visit www.foxt.com or email email@example.com.